Tottenham rested the main players on the eve of the big clash against Chelsea and registered an easy victory in the European League. Tottenham rested the main players on the eve of the big clash against Chelsea and registered an easy victory in the European League. - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

Tottenham rested the main players on the eve of the big clash against Chelsea and registered an easy victory in the European League.

 


Harry Winks scored the third of Tottenham's four goals , winning 4-0 against Ludogorets in the 4th round of the European League. Winks did it almost from the middle of the field, but in an interview after the match he admitted that the goal was accidental.

"I wish I could say I did it on purpose, but I have to be honest and say I didn't. I saw Gaza (Gareth Bale) running and I wanted to add to it," Winks revealed.

After that, Jose Mourinho came in to comment on the match , who was not satisfied with his player's answer.

"He's honest. I'm not happy about that. When you score a goal like that you have to say that's exactly what you wanted. But he's a good guy. Honest," the Tottenham coach said with a smile.



0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post