I don't cry for Maradona, I cry for Diego I don't cry for Maradona, I cry for Diego - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

I don't cry for Maradona, I cry for Diego

 



An intense message that impressed fans of two "special" characters. The Special One Mourinho, in fact, and Diego Armando Maradona.

 The Tottenham manager was thrilled to recall "El Pibe de Oro" after his passing. "I spent the day telling my kids stories about him and the time we spent together, that's the guy I miss.

 Above all, I miss the phone call that always came after the defeats and never after the victories".

 José Mourinho again: "He knew that after the victories I didn't need phone calls, I knew that in difficult times he was always there and he said to me:

 'Mou, don't forget you're the best. He's always had this approach with me. I miss him - continues the Portuguese -. Maradona's here and Diego's here. 

I have nothing to say about Maradona, it's obvious to everyone. Just google it to remind us of his plays, to admire him again". "Diego is different.


I can say he was a good friend of mine, but my contacts with him were telephone and we obviously only met a couple of times.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post