"If I no find Husband In 1 year, I'm coming to Share yours" - Toke Makinwa to Annie Idibia "If I no find Husband In 1 year, I'm coming to Share yours" - Toke Makinwa to Annie Idibia - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

"If I no find Husband In 1 year, I'm coming to Share yours" - Toke Makinwa to Annie Idibia


Toke Makinwa sent birthday message to Annie Idibia, the media personality, Toke  made a bold statement when she wrote,
'If I no find husband in one year, I’m coming to share yours'.

 Kinda funny though, but truly Tuface Idibia is a husband if not allround, atleast among the industry guys

Below is what Toke wrote;

Happy birthday most beautiful, such a stunner
my fellow comrade #Scorpiogang
It’s so beautiful to watch you blossom and become so much more my love, my senior wife #forreal as you know say I don give am one more year, if I no find husband , I’m coming to share yours after all God shared his only son with us all, don’t he stingy, shareeeeeeeeeeeee  love you Annie boo

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post