Ex-Super Eagles Coach, Keshi Loses wife Ex-Super Eagles Coach, Keshi Loses wife - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

Ex-Super Eagles Coach, Keshi Loses wife

Ex-Super Eagles, Mali and Togo's boss Stephen Keshi's wife, Kate died on Wednesday. According to the sport paper 'complete sport' it was made known that Kate had been sick before she eventually passed on,

Keshi told Complete sport,  “She was ill for a while now and I’m still in shock of this great loss,”



Stephen Keshi,  who recently gave her daughter out in March, Ifeyinwa, depicts the attributes of Kate his late wife.

“She is more like a sister to me and was the rock behind me and everything I do. My love for her was at first sight,” keshi told complete sport.

Currently he is in the USA, He said burial the burial arrangements would be announced later.

Photo credit: futaa.com 

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post