"Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist", says 4th referee.. "Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist", says 4th referee.. - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

"Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist", says 4th referee..




Pivot of a scandal that culminated in the stoppage of the match between PSG and Istanbul Basaksehir, yesterday, in the Champions League , Sebastian Coltescu called family after the confusion over racism.

The information is from the Pro Sport newspaper, one of the most famous in Romania, the 4th referee's home country...

According to the sports vehicle, the Romanian warned that he would not read anything in the press about the case and defended himself. "I'm just trying to be good. I'm not going to read any media sites right now. 

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist! I hope [they know], at least," he said. The match itself, on the other hand, has been rescheduled by UEFA and will resume this afternoon .

ALSO READ: 

Champions League racism could force UEFA to revise disciplinary code.

The case The game between PSG and Istanbul was halted around the 15th minute of the 1st half. The act came after Coltescu was accused of being racist against a member of the Turkish team's coaching staff. The action was led by Demba Ba, a French-born Senegalese player from Istanbul.... 


The offense was allegedly directed at former Cameroonian player Pierre Webo, a member of Basaksehir's coaching staff. Demba Ba, who was on the bench, was spotted by the broadcast calling the fourth official. "You never say, 'this white guy', you say 'this guy'. 

So listen to me, why when you mention a black guy do you say ' this black guy '?", He asked. Immediately, the athletes from both teams went to talk to the referee. Leonardo, PSG's football director , also took the field. In images broadcast by Esporte Interativo,

 Neymar and Mbappé told the match judge that they would not play if the fourth referee was on the pitch. After about 15 minutes of uncertainty, the athletes from 

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post