Rihanna Reacts on George Floyd Case ; Watching My People Get Murdered Day after day, Pushed me to a heavy place in my heart Rihanna Reacts on George Floyd Case ; Watching My People Get Murdered Day after day, Pushed me to a heavy place in my heart - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

Rihanna Reacts on George Floyd Case ; Watching My People Get Murdered Day after day, Pushed me to a heavy place in my heart

Rihanna Reacts on George Floyd's Murder and Incessant Killing of Blacks in the US
The murder of George Floyd a Blackman in Minneapolis by a white police officer has stirred up grief among the blacks and just is being demand for the racism acts. 


Celebrities and people have jumped to street of Minneapolis to protest, and cry for equality and fair treatments among black and white in the united state of America. 

Rihanna today joins the host of black celebrities who are demanding justice for the murder of George Floyd, in a her post on twitter she said " 


0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post