WATCH: VP Osinbajo Reacts to viral memes that 'roast' him and President Buhari on social media WATCH: VP Osinbajo Reacts to viral memes that 'roast' him and President Buhari on social media - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

WATCH: VP Osinbajo Reacts to viral memes that 'roast' him and President Buhari on social media

Nigeria's Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo while speaking about the need for more factual reporting at a dinner organised by the state house communications team for head of media practitioners in Abuja shared a video catalogue of memes about him and President Buhari.


“I see quite a few memes that “roast” me on social media and to be honest, I find some of them creative and funny. For example, it appears every photograph of me talking to the President must be characterized as though I am saying something mischievous” he wrote.



See the video below....

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post