Shot fired! You will continue to pay for fake news to be written about me till you get broke and can't record a hit song - Ubi Franklin Shot fired! You will continue to pay for fake news to be written about me till you get broke and can't record a hit song - Ubi Franklin - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

Shot fired! You will continue to pay for fake news to be written about me till you get broke and can't record a hit song - Ubi Franklin

Shot fired! You will continue to pay for fake news to be written about me till you get broke and can't record a hit song - Ubi FranklinAs written by Ubi Franklin in response to media reports that he duped Davido and Chioma. (Read HERE)The post Shot fired! You will continue to pay for fake news to be written about me till you get broke and can't record a hit song - Ubi Franklin appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post