Photos: Two suspected thieves nabbed and beaten to pulp after robbing a lady at gunpoint in Bayelsa Photos: Two suspected thieves nabbed and beaten to pulp after robbing a lady at gunpoint in Bayelsa - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

Photos: Two suspected thieves nabbed and beaten to pulp after robbing a lady at gunpoint in Bayelsa

Two suspected armed robbers were given the beaten of their lives after they robbed a lady of her phone and cash in Bayelsa on Thursday. The victim, Betty shared photos of the suspects, narrating how they were caught after she raised alarm."As I gallant like dis na mi dis boyz bin wan carry shine dis afternoon, but las las thunder fire dem, as I cum out 4 pos stand na so dem carry gun point mi korokoro afternoon 4 green villa road Biogbolo, I take sm few minutes access dem, dem sey if I mumu dem go shot mi, dem collect my fone & moni enter back road, as dem move nia I follow dem, I Chase dem cum dey shout thief thief na so people cum out join the chasing, we finally catch dem 4 Custom road. Dis is the end of my Story'" See more photos below.  The post Photos: Two suspected thieves nabbed and beaten to pulp after robbing a lady at gunpoint in Bayelsa appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post