"My Wife & I" and "The Ghost and the Tout" are coming to LITV along with other cinema movies that are no longer showing in cinemas "My Wife & I" and "The Ghost and the Tout" are coming to LITV along with other cinema movies that are no longer showing in cinemas - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

"My Wife & I" and "The Ghost and the Tout" are coming to LITV along with other cinema movies that are no longer showing in cinemas

Come May 20, LITV will begin showing a number of blockbuster cinema movies which are no longer showing in cinemas. If you missed a particular movie when it was showing in cinemas and are wondering how else you can watch it, LITV's got you as these movies will soon begin showing on our platform. Download the LITV app on Apple store or Play store, sign up for a month, 3 months, 6 months or a year and start watching My Wife & I, The Ghost and the Tout, and all other blockbuster movies there. Also, you can buy recharge cards to watch our amazing line up!       View this post on Instagram         Blockbuster cinema movies are now coming to www.lindaikeji.tv. Yay! From May 20th, you can watch these movies and more on our platform. We are not playing! . Swipe to see posters... . Link in my bio to download our app and also buy recharge cards to watch our amazing line up!A post shared by Linda Ikeji (@officiallindaikeji) on May 15, 2019 at 11:27am PDT The post "My Wife & I" and "The Ghost and the Tout" are coming to LITV along with other cinema movies that are no longer showing in cinemas appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post