'I'm known for knocking out people who disrespect me' - Burna Boy tells Twitter user who called him an 'overrated wall-gecko' 'I'm known for knocking out people who disrespect me' - Burna Boy tells Twitter user who called him an 'overrated wall-gecko' - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

'I'm known for knocking out people who disrespect me' - Burna Boy tells Twitter user who called him an 'overrated wall-gecko'

 'I'm known for knocking people who disrespect me in real life the f**k out - Buna Boy tells Twitter user who called him an 'overated wallgecko'Burna Boy responded to a twitter user who criticised him and called him an 'over rated wallgecko'. In his reaction, Burna Boy said, 'Hype is not what got me here neither is is what will keep me here'. Then he added, 'I forgot. I'm also known for knocking people who disrespect me in real life the fuck out in Real Life. But I’m grown now, I see the World for what it really is hence why I only fight for AFRICA now'. See the entire conversation below... The post 'I'm known for knocking out people who disrespect me' - Burna Boy tells Twitter user who called him an 'overrated wall-gecko' appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post