'If you’re coming for me, you are coming for yourself. I don’t even see you' - Actress, Rosy Meurer says after throwing shade on IG 'If you’re coming for me, you are coming for yourself. I don’t even see you' - Actress, Rosy Meurer says after throwing shade on IG - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

'If you’re coming for me, you are coming for yourself. I don’t even see you' - Actress, Rosy Meurer says after throwing shade on IG

'If youre coming for me, trust me you are coming for yourself. I dont even see you' - Actress, Rosy Meurer says after throwing shade on IGNollywood actress, Rosy Meurer who recently took to her Instastory to throw shade while lamenting on the ongoing drama on social media (read previous post here), has taken to her page to blast again. The actress who was accused of being Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband Olakunle Churchill's mistress, a report both parties denied severally said in her latest post that whoever is coming for her is totally on his/her own.See her post below.The post 'If youre coming for me, you are coming for yourself. I dont even see you' - Actress, Rosy Meurer says after throwing shade on IG appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post