" just saw the police IG, I think he is loosing weight, so I think he is working very hard" - President Buhari " just saw the police IG, I think he is loosing weight, so I think he is working very hard" - President Buhari - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

" just saw the police IG, I think he is loosing weight, so I think he is working very hard" - President Buhari


 “I just saw the IG, I think he is loosing weight. So I think he is working very hard", this was President Buhari's response when asked about the security situation in the country when he returned from UK last night. See the video below....    

View this post on Instagram        

“I just saw the police IG, I think he is loosing weight, so I think he is working very hard" - President Buhari speaks on security in the countryA post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on May 6, 2019 at 4:49am PDT

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post