"I'm not proud of the pain I've caused" - Blac Chyna says as she reflects on her past "I'm not proud of the pain I've caused" - Blac Chyna says as she reflects on her past - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

"I'm not proud of the pain I've caused" - Blac Chyna says as she reflects on her past



Blac Chyna has penned an open letter, reflecting on her past behaviour and promising to do better.

The mother-of-two took to Instagram to address the drama going on in her life these past few years. She said the media and people close to her have given the world a perspective of who she is.

But this, she said, doesn't define her. She added that she's been reflecting and she's "working to be the best me." 

She wrote:Over the last couple of years, you guys have been given a perspective of who I am from the media and people closest to me. I’ve been Bullied, Humiliated, Manipulated, and Discredit as a mom!……..Looking Back at A lot of my actions, I’m reflecting and realizing that confusion is a serious thing. Of course I’m not proud of some of the pain I have caused, and I am working to be the best me.

Blac Chyna doesn’t define Angela White as a person.At 30, I am overwhelmed with the blessings I have. Being A mother of two amazing children. I don’t walk on things often, but I promise to give you guys more of me. Angela White perspective.Thank you for years of endless love.

Your support for me is a blessing! She then wrote in the caption: "Growth is painful. Change is painful. But, nothing is as painful as being where you do not belong! #newbeginnings" 

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post