Ngozi of “The Ngee Show” is talking about #MeTooNigeria in this New Vlog | Watch on BN TV Ngozi of “The Ngee Show” is talking about #MeTooNigeria in this New Vlog | Watch on BN TV - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

Ngozi of “The Ngee Show” is talking about #MeTooNigeria in this New Vlog | Watch on BN TV

Ngozi of “The Ngee Show” is back with a new vlog, yay.

She says:

MeToo Nigeria brings it home in very few words. Sooo its been a while guys. AfricaMagic Urban on DSTV picked up the show (yeppp) so I was busy with that and then life and then work. But YouTube is where it all started so I cannot turn my back. I missed you guys. So this is a light one as I will post an episode a week (Every Tuesday) for at least the next 13 weeks…so stay with me and THANK YOU 🙂

Watch the new episode below.

The post Ngozi of “The Ngee Show” is talking about #MeTooNigeria in this New Vlog | Watch on BN TV appeared first on BellaNaija - Nigeria breaking & top news to the World 24/7. Read Today.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post