Eight clubs 'seek answers' from AIFF on future of I-League Eight clubs 'seek answers' from AIFF on future of I-League - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

Eight clubs 'seek answers' from AIFF on future of I-League

Of the eight clubs, Real Kashmir and Chennai City (pictured), as well as East Bengal are in contention for the I-League title. Even as the I-League season heads towards a close finish -- with three teams still in contention for the 2018-19 title -- eight of 11 clubs have written to All India Football Federation (AIFF) president Praful Patel requesting a meeting on February 20 to "seek answers" regarding the league's future. The letter -- bearing the names of top office-bearers of Aizawl FC, Chennai City, Churchill Brothers, Gokulam Kerala, reigning champions Minerva Punjab, Mohun Bagan, NEROCA and East Bengal -- says...

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post