"I decided not to impregnate her because she’s Just 13year old" - Says Suspected rapist. "I decided not to impregnate her because she’s Just 13year old" - Says Suspected rapist. - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

"I decided not to impregnate her because she’s Just 13year old" - Says Suspected rapist.

Chukwuebuka Nnaji, the Alleged Rapist of a 13year old girl. 
The Niger State police command has arrested a 22years old young man identified as Chukwuebuka Nnaji for allegedly raping a 13year old girl in Madala, Niger State, Nigeria.

Following Punchng report, we learnt that the suspect Nnaji had asked the the young girl who happens to be the victim to meet him at a hotel at Madalla Junction, claiming he had a surprise for her. When the teenage girl got to the meeting point Nnaji forcefully dragged her to a nearby bush and lay with her.


During the suspects interrogation he said,

“I knew she is an underage girl; that was the reason why I have not impregnated her. I want her to be of age, so I can marry her.” 

And also added,

“I had sex with her because I wanted to deflower her but it has dawned on me that I was simply infatuated.” The state Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect would soon be arraigned in court. 

Source & photocredit: punchng 

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post