You Demoted me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki You Demoted me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

You Demoted me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki

For a few minutes yesterday amid whole session, there was a gentle dramatization as Chairman, Senate Committee on Women Affairs, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, APC, Lagos Central raised caution that the Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki has "demoted" her.



 Senator Oluremi Tinubu who is the wife of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, challenged Saraki for setting Senator Andy Uba higher than her amid the appropriation of votes and procedures of Wednesday.

She raised the issue when Saraki requested her to second the motion by Senator Andy Uba, PDP, Anambra South. Saraki had at the beginning of yesterday's sitting requested that Senator Uba move the motion for the selection of votes and proceedings in consonance with the custom of the Senate. Both Senator Tinubu and Saraki are at the Upper Chamber for the second time as they have been at the Senate since 2011.

 At the point when Senate President Saraki requested that Senator Tinubu second Uba's motion, she stood up, dissented it, saying "I am protesting, I will second it grudgingly, I won't thank you for demoting me, God is here.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post