Scam Alert!!! See the New Tactics Scammers Use In Stealing Money From Peoples Bank Account before you get scammed Scam Alert!!! See the New Tactics Scammers Use In Stealing Money From Peoples Bank Account before you get scammed - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

Scam Alert!!! See the New Tactics Scammers Use In Stealing Money From Peoples Bank Account before you get scammed

It was this morning when I received this whatsapp message from my sister. So I've decided to share it with you for you not to fall victim of scam. Read the message below
Forwarded as recieved
SCAM ALERT!!!!!
They have come again O! I just got an email, supposedly from GTbank saying: 


According to our records, you registered for our Guaranty Trust Electronic Notification System (GeNS) and this comes with a monthly charge 

of N15,050:00. we would like to ask you to confirm this request
https://ibank.gtbank.com/ ibank3/Main.aspx
If you wish to reject the registration request, follow the cancel reference below
https://ibank.gtbank.com/ ibank3/Main.aspx
Thank you for banking with us.

GTB has never charged me this much for notifications, so I called my accounting officer to ask why and when this started, he told me it was a scam mail! So I went back and checked the email address from where it came, you can do this by hovering your mouse over the name of the sender in your inbox. And sure enough it came from
Guaranty Trust Bank 
hislaine.nouidui@camair-co.net fake email address!
So please always check the senders email address before clicking on any links or opening any attachments!

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post