Manchester United ponder £70m Rice bid Manchester United ponder £70m Rice bid - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

Manchester United ponder £70m Rice bid

Manchester United are monitoring the development of West Ham’s Declan Rice and are mulling over a significant bid for the midfielder



According to the Mirror, the Red Devils are willing to part with £70 million ($89m) in order to secure Rice’s signature, despite the 20-year-old playing down reports of a move away from the London Stadium.

“I signed a five year contract with West Ham last year, which will keep me at club until I’m 24, and for me this is the best place to be right now,” said Rice.


“I’m improving every week and although I see all this speculation, I don’t really think about it too much. It’s all talk until something happens – and nothing has - so I’m just focussed on West Ham, doing my best and making fans happy.”

0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post