“All is well in my world” – Toke Makinwa says after visiting her Construction Site & we 💛 the Positive Energy “All is well in my world” – Toke Makinwa says after visiting her Construction Site & we 💛 the Positive Energy - Gistmattaz Ng : Nigeria News | Latest Naija News Today 24/7

“All is well in my world” – Toke Makinwa says after visiting her Construction Site & we 💛 the Positive Energy


Toke Makinwa is a boss. OAP, Vlogger, Author, Designer… and now a homeowner?
The media girl shared a stylish photo on her Instagram timeline today, with a captivating caption. In the caption, Toke Makinwa revealed that she has a building currently being constructed.
She says:
All is well in my world 🌎 soooo extra, visiting my site in heels 👠. Well kitten heels though 😃 #Dressedlikealady #TMissababygirlforlife #TMmini #TMminibags #OnBecomingmore
We love her positive energy.
Check out her outfit to the construction site below.



0/Post a Comment/Comments

What do you think?

Previous Post Next Post